Thursday, July 4, 2013

Who's Who

Hi,it's Amelia.I'm the fourth of eight kids. I want to introduce you to my sisters and brothers.  

There is Rose she's twenty one,she's also a nerd-she's very proud of being one too!  She's also one of the best artists ever!  She really likes Dr. Who.  That's an English TV show about an alien it's cool,she also likes Merlin it's another English TV show but I don't know much about it.  

Then there's the B man.  He's eight teen and a twin.  He's a really good guitarist.  The B man was once part of a band.  He was the lead guitarist,and he was awesome!  

The B man's twin is Annette.  She's also eight teen.  She's shy,kind,very smart,and very pretty.  She is also very good at writing books.  

Then there's me,Amelia,I'm ten years old,I like History,Math,Drawing,and writing letters to my best friend in Texas. 

The fifth child is Krystal,she's nine years old.  Her favorite colors are neon green,neon pink,and black.  She likes to be cool.  The B man is teaching Krystal guitar.  

Then there's Donna, she's seven years old  .Her favorite color is light purple.  She likes horses,rainbows,movies,and games.  She's very sweet.  She's sometimes shy,but once she knows you,she's not shy at all!  

Then there's the Tormenter.  He's my five year old brother.  He's a real chatter box!  I can't get him get him to be quiet!  He's really into superheroes,especially batman.  (So is the B man)  He really likes the wii.  I think,if he could,he would spend every day on it!  He especially likes our Lego Batman game.

Then last but not least there's Baby.She's three years old,and is the biggest drama queen ever!

                                                           And that's my siblings.  


                                                                 -   Amelia